Analyzing Data with Power BI
Ace Training and Development Centre offers Analyzing Data with Power BI Training
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data.
Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud.
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
Module 1: Get Started with Microsoft Data Analytics
Module 2: Prepare Data in Power BI
Module 3: Clean, Transform, and Load Data in Power BI
Module 4: Design a Data Model in Power BI
Module 5: Create Measures using DAX in Power BI
Module 6: Optimize Model Performance
Module 7: Create Reports
Module 8: Create Dashboards
Module 9: Create Paginated Reports in Power BI
Module 10: Perform Advanced Analytics
Module 11: Create and Manage Workspace
Module 12: Manage Datasets in Power BI
Module 13: Row-level security
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI.
This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
Days: To Be Announced
Dates: To Be Announced
Time: To Be Announced
Duration: 16 ‘Ωρες
Place: Online Course (Zoom & Microsoft Teams)
(Initial cost: €,HRDA Subsidy: €)
*plus VAT on initial cost. Special discount for non-subsidy eligible candidates