Ace Training and Development Centre is proud to announce the ECE official Elastix training course, given by an Elastix approved trainer, for the very first time in Cyprus. A unique opportunity early 2017, to attend the Elastix Certified Engineer (ECE) course in Cyprus.
Elastix is the easiest to use Unified Communication platform on the market today. Elastix is Asterisk-based and is one of the most popular open sourced IP PBX’s in the world. It is free to operate and update, allows for unlimited users, and requires no recurring licensing fees.
The ECE course is an advanced training which covers the required knowledge and skills for an Elastix administrator or integrator to be able to design IP telephony implementations, create distributed dial plans for big companies, and solve common issues.
The course is conducted by instructor with real experience in implementations.
Attendees will walk away as confident telephony engineers capable of handily running advanced communication operations through Elastix.
The course has a 40-hour duration and includes the following topics as set by Elastix.
Theoretical Chapters Practical Chapters
1. Provisioning 1. Elastix Basic Configuration
2. Asterisk 2. Asterisk
3. Free PBX Operation 3. AGI & AMI
4. AGI & AMI 4. Protocols and Codecs
5. Codecs and Protocols 5. Hardware
6. Hardware 6. Advance Configuration
7. Advance Configuration 7. Voice Quality
8. Voice Quality 8. Complementary Features and Additional Modules
9. Complements and Additional modules 9. Taking advantage of Asterisk’s APIs
10. Taking advantage of Asterisk’s APIs 10. Basic Diagnostics
11. Diagnosis and Troubleshooting 11. Performance and Dimensioning
12. Performance and Dimensioning 12. Security
14. Security and Recommended Practices
Who should attend
Electrical engineers, Electricians, Mechanical engineers, automation engineers, energy technology engineers, network engineers, computer engineers, electrical engineers.