If you are aspiring to become a certified AWS Solutions Architect, your course must prepare you with a hands-on experience of working on the AWS architecture. Ace Training and Development Centre training program gives you just that.
This AWS training course is designed to help you gain in-depth understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) architectural principles and services. You will learn how cloud computing is redefining the rules of IT architecture and how to design, plan, and scale AWS Cloud implementations with best practices recommended by Amazon. The AWS Cloud platform powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries.
The course has a 35-hour duration and consists of workbooks, lessons, discussion material, exercises, assessments and class managed tools.
The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able:
– Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
– Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
– Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
– Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
– Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements.
– Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms.
– AWS Overview
– Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable systems
– Identity and Access Management (IAM)
– Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
– Elastic Cloud Compute- EC2
– Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
– Route 53
– Application Services
– Security Practices for Optimum Cloud Deployment
– Disaster Recovery
Who should attend
This course is ideal for professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud computing or develop Cloud applications with AWS. You’ll become an asset to any organization, helping leverage best practices around advanced cloud based solutions and migrate existing workloads to the cloud.