Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
Ace Training and Development Centre is going to run Azure training programs starting September 2020.
Ace Training program, Azure Administrator Associate (39 hours), provides all necessary knowledge to take and earn the Azure Administrator Associate certification which demonstrates understanding of services across the IT lifecycle, and ability to take requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
The Azure Administrator Associate course will give you a detailed overview on Azure Administrators implement, monitor, and maintain Azure solutions, including major services related to computing, storage, network, and security.
- Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Implement and Manage Storage
- Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Manage Identities
This course is intended for data analysts, system engineers, system administrators, Network Engineers, Network administrators, Network technicians, IT professionals and individuals like:
- Senior technical people with exposure to Azure
- Those interested in passing the Azure AZ-103 test
- Operations team who want to learn more about implementing cloud solutions
Days: Tuesday & Thursday
- September: 22,24,29
- October: 1,6,8,13,15,20,22,27,29
- November: 3
Time: 18:00 – 21:00
Duration: 14 hours
Cost: €480 (HRDA subsidy eligible candidates only pay €242 ) plus VATSpecial discount for non-subsidy eligible candidates.